Ignite Your Mind
The Plaistow Public Library is excited to announce the launch of Brainfuse HelpNow: on-demand, anytime anywher, live online tutoring service and eLearning for all ages and levels.
Brainfuse HelpNow offers personalized homework help in core subjects (math, reading, writing, science and social studies) including SAT preparation, expert writing guidance and engaging videos targeted to strenghten a variety of academic skills. The Audlt Learning Center is included in the HelpNow suite offering help in career resources and resume writing.
How to access Brainfuse:
- Brainfuse is currently available to all library patrons from the public computers at the Plaistow Library, or from any computer with internet connection every day from 2-11 pm
- Access Brainfuse by clicking here. (You can also find the link on our website here.) When accessing Brainfuse from home/outside the library, you will need your library card.
- The link will allow you guest access to several of Brainfuse's features. In order to receive individual help (writing lab, tutorials) you will need to create an individual account.
- Click on LOGIN at the top right.
- Follow prompts to create a user name and password. You can now access the site without having to go through the library website.
Welcome to Brainfuse!
Brainfuse HelpNow Demo
More Virtual fun for kids!
Homeschooling this year?
The Youth Department Has Something for Children of All Ages
Building a Community of Readers!
You are invited to bring your family to the library. Read, explore, play and connect with your child and other members of the PPL community. Plaistow Library has long served the community through an amazing collection of books, magazines, movies and more. Our services and programs engage youth and families, building a love of books and a community of readers. Come discover all that we have to offer!
Storyhour for Ages 0 - School Age
Introduce your child to the magic of books and a love of reading!
Storyhour is an wonderful way to share the magic of books and the love of reading with your child. Storyhour promotes a love of reading, encourages early literacy skills and prepares your child to learn in a school situation. But the benefits of storyhour go well beyond school readiness and literacy. Storyhour builds social skills and friendships for both you and your child as well as a sense of community belonging. Come to the library and share the magic with your child!
Take the Bus to the Library
Pollard - Bus #101
TRMS - Bus #130
TRHS - Bus #104
Programs and Events for Children of All Ages at PPL
Check out what's going on at the Library!
Miss Jenn is listening to...
Are you curious about a books content, age appropriateness, or the next family friendly movie to checkout?
1000 Books Before Kindergarten
Sign Up Today!
Welcome to the 1000 Books Before Kindergarten Program at the Plaistow Public Library.
YOU are your child's first and most important teacher. The most important activity to help build early literacy skills and reading success is to read to your child.
Sign up in the Children's Department today!
For more information contact Jennifer Dawley email@example.com
Introduce your child to TumbleBooks! TumbleBooks is an online library of e-books, audio books, puzzles and games for your child. All FREE to your child with your library card.
Explore TumbleBooks with your child today!
Click here to explore TumbleBooks.