Open for Business
Good news for the community!
We are very pleased to make the following announcement.
Last year, on March 17, 2020, we closed the library "until further notice." Since then, we have been open for business in a variety of ways, and now a year after the pandemic began, we are pleased to announce a new phase of service. Effective 9AM on Monday, March 22, we will open with the following rules in place:
1. The library is open for walk-ins for browsing, borrowing, copies, printing, and other short visits. We will also continue to take appointments for computers, notary services, and passports.
2. Visitors can spend up to 1 hour per day in the building; computer use will be extended up to 1 hour maximum.
3. Drive-up curbside service will remain available for everyone.
4. Returned items will be quarantined for 1 day, down from 3 days, which will safely speed up hold wait times. No late fees will be enforced by PPL or Sandown. Note: Kimball Library does charge late fines.
5. Our Nelson Room (max 12 people) and History Room (max 3) will be available to outside groups. Reservations may be made on our website.
6. Lastly, masks are still required for all visitors, regardless of vaccination status.
As always, we will continue to monitor local conditions very closely and will make adjustments as appropriate. We are excited for this newest phase and hope to see more of you in the months ahead. Please share the good news with your neighbors and friends!
March 19, 2021
See the World!Yes, we are a passport application acceptance facility! We can submit your application for a new adult passport, a child's passport, or the renewal of a passport issued more than 15 years ago.
This service is by appointment only. Please call ahead at 382-6011.
Trivia Smackdown 4
Join us once again as we get nerdy with our friendly rivals from Haverhill! Trivia Smackdown 4 is May 7.... Click the image to register.
CSA is Back!
Once again, we have partnered with Brookford Farm of Canterbury for their Community Supported Agriculture program. Sign up and you can pick up your veggies while you pick up your books and movies. That's a one-stop shop that's good for your brains and your bodies! Register here for the CSA.